Terms & Conditions
1. I understand that enrolment in any of the courses offered by English Study Online Australia does not guarantee I will achieve my required level of English proficiency.
2. I have read and understand the technical specifications required to access the GoToMeeting platform and have checked to ensure my computer system is compatible. See link below.
3. I have read and understood the refund policy and agree to be bound by its terms.
4. I have read and understood the payment and scheduling policies and agree to abide by them.
Confirmation of full payment of the lesson fee(s) is required before undertaking classes.
English Study Online Australia makes every effort to schedule lessons at the student’s preferred time however we cannot guarantee lesson availability.
Late entry into the online class will reduce the class time accordingly. For example, if a student arrives 20 minutes late for a lesson, then that student’s lesson will be reduced by 20 minutes.
Rescheduling may be possible but will be determined upon future lesson availability and scheduling constraints. A request for rescheduling must be made in writing within 24 hours prior to the booked lesson being taken. Failure to do so may result in the lesson fee being forfeited.
Courtesy and respect for fellow students is paramount in all classes. If unacceptable behaviour arises, you will be asked to exit the virtual classroom and forfeit your lesson fee.
Lessons must be taken within 2 months of purchase.
English Study Online Australia utilises the GoToMeetingTM online communication platform. Students are required to check their system is compatible before undertaking lessons via the following link:
The lesson content remains the property of English Study Online Australia and is subject to copyright. Materials may not be reproduced without the expressed permission of English Study Online Australia.
Refunds may be granted under the following circumstances:
2. The request is received 48 hours prior to the student’s first scheduled lesson.
3. The reason for the refund request.
Refunds are assessed on an individual student basis at the sole discretion of English Study Online Australia.
Partial refunds and refunds related to late entry to class are not given. Refunds are not provided in circumstances where the student experiences technical difficulty accessing the lesson due to circumstances beyond the control of English Study Online Australia, including Student software or computer system incompatibility.
These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time without notice. Nothing in this document precludes a student's right to take action under Australian consumer protection laws.